Here are some more of JIIN‘s watercolor paintings. The paintings already talk for themselves. If you walk around in the streets , you can see other interesting paintings as his. It’s not easy to create a work of art like this. It takes time and passion, and above all inspiration.
* Here we have a nice painting of the Ring tailed Lemur.
* Here is “Andrianampoinimerina” or “The-King-in-the-Heart-of-Imerina”, born as Rambo.salama or Ramboasalamarazaka, nicknamed Nampoina, Imboasalama, or Ny Ombalahibemaso “The-Big-Eyed-Bull”
* The Mpihira Gasy giving a dance demonstration
* A man making the famous “Mofo gasy” which is a Malagasy bread;made from a batter of sweetened rice flour that is poured into greased circular molds and cooked over charcoals.
* A man going home with his
* The little happy school boy holding his new satchel
*A man going back home with his zebu – drawn wagon
* A typical Malagasy woman piggy backing her child and holding the other one
*A strong young fisherman in his dugout canoe in the evening
*A young man trying to see who’s stronger and smarter him or the zebu
* A cock fight , whether you gain alot of money or lose all you have. Betting , which is the strongest cock
* A mother breast feeding her child.
* A dugout canoe left by it’s owner